We are thrilled to welcome Heather Parnham of Johnson Brothers - Mutual Distributing Company! Join Nautical Wheelers and Heather Parnham for a wine tasting with a focus on Spring and Easter Dinner food pairings on Friday, March 18th in New Bern from 5-7pm and on Saturday, March 19th in Oriental at 2 & 3pm.
Heather comes with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and we are excited for you to meet her! As Wine Director for Brian Malarky in San Diego for several years, Heather discovered and embraced her love of the wine industry, eventually transitioning to the supply and distribution side of things. Heather has spent the last decade in the Southern California wine industry working for some of the best suppliers and distributors in the business. During that decade, her concentration was spent honing her knowledge and fueling her passion for Old World to New World wines, with a concentration on Italians. Heather is a Certified Sommelier, Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 3, CSW and has also received her Italian Wine Intensive Certification.Here's a sneak peek of the wines you can look forward to enjoying:
- Department 66 "Fragile" ROSE - Maury, France – 2020
- Bodegas Shaya, VERDEJO, Rueda, Spain – 2020
- Pali Wine Co., Riviera PINOT NOIR, Sonoma Coast, CA 2019
- Renato Ratti, BARBERA d'Asti, Battaglione, Italy - 2020
- Carpineto, Dogajolo, SUPER TUSCAN, Tuscany, Italy - 2019
- Banshee, "Ten of Cups" BRUT, NV, Sonoma County, California